Tuesday, September 15, 2009

9/12/09--Pre-Hangover

Wake up in the mansion. Stumble to the coffee pot. Granola. Workshops. Drive to Penasco. Rig for the show the next day. Get drunk.

And there is where the problem lies. Cameron and Emily made amazing steaks and sweet potato fries and broccoli. They drank ½ bottle of Jack in the process. I felt the need to catch up. A beer and a glass of whiskey with dinner, then Elena passed out on the couch and the rest of us retired to the theater. I drank more. A lot. In fact, I can't really remember the rest, so I'll yell to the back of the van and make a list of moments other people remember.

Dance party.
An undisclosed member of the company who thinks this is something to be ashamed of tried to teach Lizzy to do stripper booty dancer moves.
We played Closer by 9 Inch Nails and I commented that it's a fucked up song to dance to.
Helena and Emily danced salsa.
Amanda did a frame swing lap dance with Laura.
Amanda tried to learn to follow.
I got trapped in the bathroom by a painting.
Emily found me crying on my bed because I couldn't find my phone.
Helena tried to feed me bread and I kept spitting it out.
I got lost at 4 AM trying to find the bathroom and had to wake up Amanda to help me find it.
Emily had a dream that Cameron had to teach my workshop because I was too hung over.
I drunk dialed my boyfriend.



Basically, I was a fool. I don't know how it happened, but again, I will blame the altitude.

No comments:

Post a Comment